Our flagship location - perfectly situated in the midst of bustling downtown Ann Arbor, but close enough to the West Side to be your ideal neighborhood coffee shop.
We host weekend meet-ups between friends; University of Michigan study sessions; serve bankers, lawyers and teachers on their way into work.
Main Street also contains our production facility. This is where we roast the coffee that is served at all four locations, as well as sold at numerous grocery stores around Ann Arbor and southeast Michigan.
- Batch brewed drip coffee ready to go
- A manual brew bar focused on our seasonal coffee lineup - featuring Chemex, Hario V60, French press, Aeropress and Clever Dripper
- Full espresso service, from cappuccinos to cortados and our range of signature flavored lattes sweetened with house-made syrups
- An extensive tea menu utilizing the best offerings from our friends at Arbor Teas
- Pastries, cookies, and a comprehensive toast bar featuring Avalon Bakery bread
- Salads, cookies and hard boiled eggs from The Jefferson Market
- Coffee by the pound, hand packed and ground if desired (as well as pre-packaged 12oz bags)
- Coffee brewing equipment, featuring filters, hand grinders, brewers and more
- Metered street parking
217 N. MAIN ST.
ANN ARBOR, MI, 48104
Mon-Sat 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sun 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Phone: (734) 222-4514